Friday, October 07, 2005

TGIF ( Thank God Its Friday)!!!!!!!

It's the end of the week and what a week it has been. I'm tired, depressed, and wore out and all of this is just going to repeat again next week but it's Friday and I don't have to work again until Monday at the earliest. ( But as you know school work doesn't end). So I plan to take a relaxing break over Saturday. Try to clean my room to bring back some organization to my life.

Famu Homecoming ( Whoop, Whoop, Whoop)
It's finally here..... My very last Homecoming. I really can not believe that graduation is oh so close but yet so far away.
For those of you that have never been to a FAMU Homecoming it is an event to end all events. I will repost with the schedule attached at a later time. But the ENTIRE week is filled with events. There is nothing like it in the world.

Well I'm going to try and get some rest after I get off work and wake-up rolling in the morning. Peace.

No comments: