Friday, October 14, 2005

MCAT Scores are Back

So last night after 12:00 (see college students do stay up after 12:00) I went online to find out what my scores were for the august testing of the MCAT. Although I didn't do bad .... It was definitely not my best. But I'm not going to take it again...Why you ask???
Because I already am accepted to Medical School, I retested to see if I could place extremely high and that didn't happen so I know of at least one place that I can go and several others that will consider me. So today I begin the journey to complete my AMCAS application because they are due for some of the schools that I'm applying to tomorrow.
The Vertigo is back.
I really don't need to be getting sick here at the end of my college career. I really need to go and see a doctor.. oh and take a vacation.

No comments: