Thursday, October 13, 2005

Another Thursday

Don't you know that during the year you start referring to the days as another Monday, Another Tuesday, another Wednesday... and so on and so forth. Well thats the plight of a college student. A friend of mine was saying the other day that you are just not a college student if you go to bed before 12:00 everynight,and the sad thing is that that statement is so true. My days begin to run into each other until the week becomes a blur. I have be experiencing some extreme cases of vertigo (dizzy spells) and I really want them to stop.(List: Remember to purchase some medication)
Homecoming is almost upon us and I'm trying to get my friends to come down and party with me..... Whoo hooo. Nothing like a FAMU Homecoming.
So the question of the day is:
How can I legally make money if I quit my jobs? So that I will still be able to pay my rent and put gas in my car. Those are the only things that I have to do.. Everyones input would be appreciated.

No comments: