Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hump Day Wednesday

So today I have a very important test (Biochem) that I feel ill prepared for but I'm going to chug along and go through the rest of the day studying... But I'm at work now.... ho hum. ( I've only had three hours of sleep so my mental capacity is not up to par)
It is so cold here.. What ever happened to gradual changes in the weather... one day the sun is burning a hole through your brain and the next your wearing layers ( But i did get to break out my new boots today so thats ok).
My room is in desperate need of a makeover.. it looks like Hurricane Wilma curved through there for a minute... but thats what usually happens when everything in my life collides (i.e. my two jobs and full-time education).
I'm going to try and make large strides today... so pray in general and in abundance for me so that I might accomplish my goals for the day.
Well thats all for now I might write more later.

No comments: