Thursday, October 27, 2005

Purses and Shoes

Ok as you should have already figured out I am a female, and as such I have a distinct love for purses and shoes. Not that I have a need to be fashionable or anything like that, but I just love to have a functional bag. Now the shoes they have to be cute.(Fashion here is a must).
The question that I have today is why do some people feel the need to rag on others who carry fakebags?
Now I personally would not a carry a bag that was obviously a fake, but as a college student I can not afford to pay for a bag that cost 200-300 dollars.... Thats 1-2 textbooks and a gas for almost a month. ( The way that I drive)
But really as we know at every HBCU in the country there are vendors that are going to sell knock-offs that are extremely close to what the real thing is supposed to look like. So why not cope a fake and still have money to go to the club with it or out to dinner instead of having to wrap the bag up and store it away in your closet because you have no money left to go anywhere and rock the bag.
Hey so I say if the bag is cute wear it.... if not just leave it alone.... and just so you know I own two Coach knock-offs and they are real cute.... For those of you that see me everyday see if you can spot them.

No comments: