Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Men... what is their Problem

I recently sat down and was talking to some friends of mine and asked what they thought about College men.
Well the general consensus was that they are all no good and don't really know what they want out of life. Here I am a 20-something college student, getting an excellent education, and with major prospects as fair as grad school is concerned.(Medical School here I come.) But I can't find a guy that is even interested in a relationship. Some might say it's the whole marriage thing... and not being ready to settle down, but I disagree. Im not looking for marriage. All I really want is a Commitment.
OOHHHH... the C word.
Why was it so easy for men to accept this in high school. Yes high school, do people realize that the majority of the men that I know had a commited relationship in high school. Atleast one if not more than that. So why the sudden reversion when they come to college, why the two step forward one step back routine. Well I for one I'm tired of waiting on the men in my life to grow up... So I say to them GOODBYE.
(well you know my number when you do grow up)
And for those of you preverts out there this does not mean that I'm moving on to women. I just can't see how supposedly intelligent college age men can continue along the path they are taking as far as women are concerned. If anything learn this lesson fellas. We are tired of waiting, ( and they wonder why so many of us date older men. UGGHHH)

1 comment:

Elisha Cuthbert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.