Thursday, September 29, 2005

Countdown to the Weekend

I can't wait until this weekend. I'll be at home with my mother,eating her cooking. For those of you that don't know I'm from the beautiful Port City of Mobile, AL. This Weekend is the Classic between Southern University and Alabama State University. Now one of my friends is Miss Southern University so even though I am from Ala I will be cheering Southern on hopefully to a victory. My sister is going to be in town and I hope to Ball till I fall with my friends.
What a wonderful world.

On my quest to inner enlightenment I have vowed to myself to lose the freshmen 15 (Really 30) that I have gained since I have been in college. The actual losing isn't the problem.. Because I don't mind working out. It's the fact that I have no time. None at all. So just finding 15-30 min is nearly impossible. But that is my goal before Christmas break. School I going wonderfully I know of one class right now that I'm definitely going to get an A in.

No comments: