Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ahhhhhh..... I should be studying

Ok.. So I'm sitting in the biology computer lab on campus ( did I mention that I am A biology major), well I just felt that I need to write something for the day. First I wake up early, no college student should ever have to do this, just so that I can go and pick up my car. So I call and they still don't have my car ready... I knew this was going to happen. So I go back to sleep. (oh well why waste a good hour). Anyway so last night I was supposed to be studying for the A &P lecture tests that I have today... But I didn't. Sorry I was tired and feel into the old trap of just a 30 min nap will do. So I'm hoping to study between classes.. And what am I doing Blogging my life away.. So I am done and I'm seriously going to go study... Because this is my last year and Im outta here.

No comments: