Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm Back!!!!!

I kinda have been neglecting this blog. I moved over to Wordpress for a while but I really am not the impressed with it, mainly because without having a super serious blog I can't really customize my layout. I love the new layout that I just installed and I hope that you guys do as well.
I am in desperate need a new laptop. I am tired of fighting with this one which really never worked in the first place ( large university order = crappy product). I just really am not ready to get further into debt and the cash really isn't flowing right now.

In other news, I bought a house... Yay!!! and I have a blog dedicated to my house and different thrifting and crafty projects that myself and members of my family have undertaken to make my house a home. I will add a link in my favorites sites so look for it.

I want to keep this blog dedicated to my adventures and misadventures that have nothing to do with my house. So look for me....

I'm Back!!!!!
Pieces!

No comments: