Saturday, January 13, 2007

Love and Lies.......

Some of you will know what this post is about ( and it ain't all about the title).Recently I was giving the blow off.... not a particularly interesting thing to say the least because as one of my good friends told me " I wasn't vested" and the truth of the matter was that I wasn't.

So the question becomes how can you be blown off by someone that you weren't all that into in the first place????
Now as I marinate on that one.... I realized the truth of why I was so upset in the first place. The reason I was fired up was because He Lied!!!!!!!!

Now those of you who know me know that is my pet peeve..... do not and I repeat do not lie to me in a serious conversation now matter how big or small because that shittt is not funny, cute, nor does it make you the bigger person. (Vent Over)

But yeah He lied and did so as a reassurance.... like that lie made things alright.... absolved him of any guilt and set us both free..... Very funny.

So I stopped being angry... because I realized that like I predicated before anything began..... nothing was going to come of things because he was too closed to allow anyone into his world. So again that is me stressing over nothing.....

After some very insightful conversations with two of my best friends (you know who you are) I have simmered down and am completely in my understanding zone and ready to call up my favorite ex..... hehehehehe..... he is always up for a phone call .... when we are talking.

So the school year has started and I haven't done bad so far..... But I would really like to make this semester a much better one than the last semester was.... I have vowed to be more on top of things and not let them catch me off guard.... if that is possible.

So I got chewed out tonight..... because I was being robbed of my help by someone else..... But hey I am not a hater just didn't appreciate the slight... So I will step out of this corner or little shell that I have placed myself in. In order to get more effective feedback into my education.


Enough venting for tonight... I am going to get some sleep.... ENJOY the MLK weekend....
Peace

No comments: