Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas....

With the holidays so quickly approaching I think that it is only right that I take the time to look back upon my finances for the year. It was my goal that I end the year on a bright note with less debt than I went into the year with.
Unfortunately that is not occurring... but hey I was able to capture another paying job and get an increase at my current.... that definitely counts as an increase for the year......

So my extreme goals for the end of the year are as follows:
1. Spend less
2. Pay-down some credit cards
3. Improve my credit score
4. Purchase a Rabbit for my apartment. (shhh... don't tell I'm not supposed to have animals.)
5. Clean my room....

These are by no means New Year Resolutions ( those will be coming later) just things that I feel that I need to accomplish.... don't you hate when you work too much and you still feel the need to make more money... maybe im just greedy.

No comments: