Monday, August 21, 2006

Not a Complaining Day

I am totally not complaining, but then again I am. A writer needs some motivation. I know a lot of people that read my blog in passing, or in class, or just when they are feeling kinda down and need to know that someone else life is either lower or higher than theirs which ever the case may be. But People, I need motivation to continue to write about my many and varied exploits. So pull out those fingers and leave a girl a comment. Two lines won't kill yah. I would like to thank my regular commenter, girl you make this thing worth while. But as for the rest of you... get to writing.
In other news:

I have officially decided that fate is a cruel, cruel master. I was walking through target ( my favorite store) with my sister and I ran into an old friend that I went to church with most of my life. Now back in the day I had the WORST crush on this man. He was my light ( ok, remember that I was like 10). So I am walking through Target when my sister spots him and immediately starts a conversation. Now all of my old insecurities come back because 1. I still think he is cute. 2. He is a minister. 3. He knows all of my old insecurities (remember we grew up together).
Well, while my sister was talking I was just looking and taking in a couple of things.
1. He was carry one of those little carryalls that I didn't think they even mad anymore and inside was a box of tampons. (this could have been for the females in his family)
2. So of course you look at the hands ladies, a low and behold there was a band. ( I like to cried right there in the middle of target)
So no sooner than I made the obvious assumptions then she rounds the corner. She was this little mousy thing and I was shocked because she was nothing like his previous girlfriends, so he had a made a change there. But he introduces us then proceeds to make it seem like we were so much younger than they were just to ally her fears that we were possible old girlfriends. It was almost funny if it wasn't making me so mad (don't ask me why, because I still can't tell you). So the conversation concluded and we continued shopping, but I couldn't help but feel that I was missing something in my own life, and I would hate to have that feeling every time I encountered an ex, or a crush. Just something that really made me think.... I welcome any and all comments because I non longer have time to contemplate these oddities myself.

No comments: