Thursday, August 03, 2006

Friends.....

Hehehehe.... I finally have my friends into town... what does this mean you ask?
What this means is that I have somewhere to be other than my house and people that actual enjoy my company ( wait that didn't sound right)
I feel like I need to jump up and down and turn cartwheels, this is a day of celebration and I have my family reunion coming up...
That just means more food, fun, and family.
I was over my uncles house today and my cousins was commenting on the fact that they have taken the time out to look at my facebook page. This was mildly disturbing because I am not sure if that includes looking at my blog.... hehehe.... they may have found out somethings about me that they weren't ready to see... hehehe.

Its kinda odd sometimes how much your family doesn't know about you. You would think that they knew the ins and outs of everything that you do.... if for no other reason but because your parental unit had informed them. But I have come to the conclusion today that very few people in my family fully comprehend that I am attending Medical School in little over a week. I can hardly believe it myself sometimes.

So the question for today is:
Am I wrong for not wanting to tell people that I am going to medical school?

I could tell people to be braggadocios but that is not the point of this for me.... this is really something that I really want to do. My friend that will be attending school with me made the same comment today that she doesn't like to tell people either.... The reason is because once you tell people things change. The way they look at you change, the way that they interact with you change. This happens with everyone, not just with people of the opposite sex. Either people are intimidated or they look at you as competition. People in this world are so caught up with status that they fail to remember that people are just that people.
So feel free to leave your comments on the topic of whether or not I should tell.
Peaces.

No comments: