Friday, August 25, 2006

AHHHHHHHHH

I can't find enough time in the day to complete the things that I need to get done. I have been working on developmental (embryology) this week and I seem to be making no progress, plus I am getting further behind in Gross because that wasn't the chosen study for the week. Next week was to be dedicated to Biochem and then I was going to go back and review and fix the holes in the rest of the topics before the test. Now I don't think that is going to work. I really feel like I keep "losing" information. Just when I think that I have learned something I get a curve thrown my way, someone will ask me a question and I am just not sure of the answer. Every once in awhile I will stumble upon the correct answer and then I get excited because I feel like I learned something, only to remember that I really didn't know it in the first place and now that is just one more item that I need to commit to memory along with all the other things that I thought I knew. This is beginning to get frustrating. and when I get frustrated I begin to eat, and worry, and lose hair. So by the end of this semester I will probably have gained another hundred pounds and I will have lost all the hair on my head. I have yet to find a rhythm. Nothing is clicking and I am beginning to panic.
But hey this is supposed to be normal and I should be thankful that I know that and that I am still trying to formulate a plan.
But that is enought today, I will keep ya'll posted on the many, many stressful ventures of a medical student..... have fun being normal.

No comments: