Monday, August 28, 2006

Christmas Shopping

I am starting early trying to figure out what my family wants for Christmas this year. I think I have figured out what my mother wants. She was visiting some relatives a little while ago and was intrigued by the Bose Wave system. I would really like to get this unit for her, but it cost $500. I could purchase the unit now, but I really would like to try and find it cheaper and I am trying to weigh the option of purchasing the Wave radio instead and buying her an MP3 player. Hummm... if anyone know where I can get a unit from without the process being illegal let me know.
Now I still don't know what to get my sister this year, last year I bought her jewelry and she told me to give it back. So I really don't know what to get her. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions on this matter.
ok... I need to get back to listening to the lecture on how to tell patients bad news..... I might need that some day.

No comments: