Sunday, November 26, 2006

Living at Home with the Parent

I thought that moving back home with my mother was going to be easy. Over the years while I was in Tallahassee we had become friends and she was allowing me to live my life. Now that I am back home it is like I never left. This thanksgiving holiday was particularly crazy because my sister was at home for an extended period and it was like my mother completely reverted. She treated me like I was a child and couldn't tie my own shoe laces. Things got so bad I thought about finding an apartment and moving out for the beginning of the year.
When I need her to be understanding all she can be is bothersome and aggravating. Everyone says that they can understand my situation but can they really. They aren't still home with their parents and they didn't hurt their parents feelings when they left because they were moving far away and their parents had to understand.
I don't really want to move because I do not want the bills that I will incur living on my own, but I can't take the harassment anymore..... I really need some advice. If anyone knows of what I should do please let me know because I can't continue this back and forth... this up and down.

No comments: