Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Good Men...........

I have heard this over and over that women don't know what they want and that they say they want a good man, but they don't know a good man when they see one. Well I can honestly say that I have met a good man, one that is perfect for me in every way except one. He is entirely to shy. While I don't like to be pressured about the whole sex issue I do enjoy having male attention of the positive sort. I spoke with my cousin today and we talked about how things had been going and she mentioned that her husband was the same way. He would take her out but he wouldn't kiss her and barely held her hand. Then out of the blue one day he kissed her in the parking lot outside of her job and she was sitting there like " What just happened?" I don't blame her because I think if this guy should me any kind of attention I would be totally shocked. But I do like him and I am going to try to repress some of my natural urges in order to allow him to develop in this situation, and maybe I won't mess this up.
Peace

No comments: