Monday, September 18, 2006

Studying.......

I haven't had a chance to write in awhile because I have been studying furiously. I have never studied this much in my life. Every time that I think that I have finally caught up I get another transcript or I can't remember what the last thing I was studying was all about.
There just doesn't seem to be a way to get ahead. I don't even have time to take pictures, I think this is a travesty before nature. Hummph.

So I was thinking about FAMU football......which really isn't football because I only go for the band. But a couple of my former classmates have asked if I am going to attend two of the highlights of the FAMU football season which are the Atlanta Classic and Homecoming.
Unfortunately I have test blocks during both of these events. So I would really feel like a slacker if I took the time off to go, but I really want to go to Homecoming. It would give me an excuse to visit all of my friends and I would get to see those Marching Rattlers one time during the season.
So if anyone has any ideas as to whether or not I should go... leave me a comment.

No comments: