Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Break......

Welll.... winter break has begun and my body still hasn't settled into the slower pace that the break affords me. I have been in prayer a lot lately thinking about the things that I did wrong this semester and thinking about the things that I need to change for next semester. One of the things that I need to do is find a new church. My current church home is going through so much right now and I am unable to feel and breathe in the Word of God there currently, maybe one day soon they will figure out where they have went wrong and bring back the faith and worship.

I am beginning to work on my study in order to be prepared for the next semester and I am going to try to stay calm and unstressed. If anyone has any ideas about stress relievers and things that I might try to keep my stress levels down please let me know???

I was thinking about a new car but I think next semester I am going to try and pay off my credit card debt and put some money in the bank and allow it to grow and gain some interest, I am going to need it over the summer so I think that will be a very good idea for the next semester.

As I continue to pray and meditate on this situation I invite others to keep me in their prayers and to remember that God has a master plan and he always prevails.

Happy Holidays!!!!!

No comments: