Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Men and the way Life goes....

So I haven't been blogging in awhile because I have been moderating a discussion on facebook. But I came over to let everybody who doesn't read facebook know whats happening and whats up.
So I didn't make homecoming this past weekend because my car broke down and I was stuck in Mobile, but I took the time and learned some Gross Anatomy instead.
So the topic of conversation today is:
Have you ever been in a situation that made you appreciate a past situation so much more?
I was in a situation like that just the other day, so some of you may or may not know that I don't have sex, which has been a major point of contention in the majority of " relationships" that I have been in. But this weekend the guy that I have been dating recently showed his natural born ass. I mean we are not in a relationship but he wants all sorts of things and some of those things are things that I just don't do and I have never done, and may never will. But he comes out with all this crap and then proceeds to ask me "why does everything have to be my way?"
WTF!!!!
For one nothing we have ever done was only beneficial to myself. So how was everything my way?
Anyway.... that situation is over because I refuse to compromise myself for the craziness, but I started thinking about all the times and the things that I put "Z" through because I was sticking to my ideals, and I realized how much he was giving me. How understanding he was of the situation and how he refused to pressure me into doing anything that I didn't want to do.
So now I'm hurting a little because I feel like in a small ways I was missing all the little things that were really important and now it is too late to apologize and say that I was wrong. ( I'm a big girl ... I can admit that)
And I was definitely wrong in that situation..... So I'm feeling lousy.
But I did get rid of the creep-of-the-week and I don't feel bad about that at all.
Well I need to get back to studying Biochem..... Talk to you later
Peaces.

No comments: